3Targets is a global company with dual expertise in project management training and consulting. We offer public training and provide major corporations with private training as well as project management consulting. We are looking for project management and project controls instructors based in the USA and Canada. Currently we do not hire full-time employees, but are interested in experts with freelance status, able to work part-time as an independent contractor.
The minimum requirements for the successful applicant are:
- A proven record of teaching, instructing or coaching as a:
- corporate internal trainer
- trainer at a training organization
- university instructor
- regular presenter in seminars and conferences
- Minimum six years of real-world hands-on experience in the field of project management or project controls. International work experience is a bonus.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- Management-related university degrees or certifications from PMI (e.g. PMP and RMP) or AACE (e.g. CCP, CEP, PSP, and EVP) are an asset.
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please do not hesitate to apply by registering your name and message in the form below. Our human resources department will contact you regarding our interest.[contact-form-7 id=”10300″ title=”Careers”]