This workshop provides a practical training in project control, with participants applying their learning directly to real-world projects, thus advancing their career path and avoiding years of doubt and uncertainty in the workplace. The format includes classroom presentations and case studies enhancing the learning process and ensuring the applicability of knowledge gained.
Duration: 4 days
Credits: All individuals attending and completing the course will receive a completion certificate, endorsing 3.6 Continuing Education Units (CEU) equal to 36 Professional Development Units (PDU) certificates. This certificate is presentable to PMI, AACE and any other accredited licensing/certification entities.
Mode of the project control workshop:
This is an interactive workshop to make the learning process engaging and enjoyable. Multiple teaching modes, including lectures, discussions around real-life examples, group exercises and action planning are combined to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
Fee: 3599 CAD per participant
Services: 3Targets will set and provide prerequisites and side services related to the training by itself, as per its standards and protocols, with the objective of offering high quality service. This includes:
- Training sessions
- Course materials consisting of presentations, booklets, assignments and tests
Exclusions: 3Targets does not account for the venue, food and refreshments, announcing and marketing the course and registering applicants. Such services should be the sole responsibility of the host organization (for in-house).
Who should attend project control workshop?
- Those who want to obtain a general knowledge of project control and apply it to real world jobs
- Practitioners who want to advance their career in project management and project controls
- Project managers, project control personnel, engineering managers, construction managers, lead engineers, and similar roles
- Becoming familiar with the project controls process
- Acquiring a framework to setup and maintain an efficient and effective project controls system
- Understanding the importance of change management processes
- Understanding the practical issues that must be addressed to become more effective in timely and cost-effective delivery of projects
- Describing the fundamentals of project controls
- Explaining project controls setup and project planning
- Identifying the major inputs, tools and techniques and outputs of project controls processes
- Explaining methodologies of change management